Social Media Analyst
The backbone of our insights.
As a Social Media Analyst, your job is to analyze online talk. Our software gathers information that we want you to label and structure according to the project’s needs, all within our online environment. Your analysis will then shape the data that we use to base the insights for our clients on.
Because deadlines are usually tight, you respond quickly to email requests and inform us timely on your availability. You enjoy great flexibility in terms of working hours and working environment (the beach, sure, why not?), but will make weekly agreements with your project leader that should always be met. You are online savvy and comfortable in the world of social media. If needed, you’d be able to teach newborn babies how to use Facebook. You have a college or graduate degree and are fluent in at least 2 languages, of which 1 is English.
What we expect from you
- Commitment – You are flexible in choosing your working hours, but always committed to deliver on what you promised.
- Communication – We expect pro-active, honest and responsive communication.
- Good hardware and internet connection – Your work as an analyst is completely online, so a good internet connection and a decent pc/laptop are an absolute must.
What you can expect from us
- Work wherever you like – Set-up your ‘office’ at home, whether it is in the Netherlands, Brazil or New Zealand.
- Flexible hours – You are free to choose when you work, whether it’s in the morning or at night, as long as you deliver on what you promised us.
Who we are:
Oxyme is a fast growing, marketing analytics company with A list clients [Philips, Adidas, Pepsico, Unilever]. We try to be the best at what we do. We like our job and care about the results. We have an international and informal working atmosphere but are driven by a desire to excel. We expect a lot from our people.
What we do:
We reveal what consumers really think based on analytics of unbiased online conversations, derive mind-changing insights and help you define your next move.
Why that matters:
Our clients have better insights into their market. As a result, they are more successful because they take better marketing decisions.
How we deliver:
We base our insights on a combination of proprietary analytics of the online world, science and people involved in every step we take.