Junior Research Manager
Welcome to the age of online data. Are you curious? Are you motivated by what moves people and brands? Are you tech savvy, data driven, business focused and service oriented? Join us in our Rotterdam office and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us as we turn data from social media into valuable information and actionable insights that help leading brands drive innovation and brand engagement.
Oxyme, part of MetrixLab/MacroMill, brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies. We work with leading brands all over the globe and our team is divers and international.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Junior Research Manager who will take on the delivery of all aspects of social research including project management, managing data collection, analysis and reporting. You will be responsible for the day to day execution of projects from A to Z as part of the social research team, working closely with a Senior Research Manager. Among your tasks will be:
- Managing a group of social media analysts located across the globe
- Creating relevant search strategies for your clients
- Making sure data quality is up to our highway standards
- Analysis of the data, creating beautiful reports
- Generating valuable insights for your clients, both quantitative as well as qualitative in nature
Our ideal candidate would have:
- A relevant university degree (e.g., Marketing / Business Administration / Psychology / Economics / Communications, etc.)
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods and techniques
- A passion for social media, online data, brands and advertising
- Interest in interpreting numbers and other data, ability to translate those into actionable results and insights for clients
In addition, we are looking for a candidate that:
- Can express him-/herself perfectly and professionally in English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of another language is an advantage.
- Is able to show initiative and is a resourceful problem-solver
- Is well structured with an eye for detail
- Enjoys sharing knowledge and experience with others to improve their skills
- Has excellent analytical skills, knowledge of or experience with statistics (SPSS / R) is an advantage
- Has profound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic organization
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team
- Is willing to manage and execute all steps of a research project
- Likes to work in a commercial environment where the client’s needs are your priority
What do we offer?
- A challenging, fulltime position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing, global company
- A flexible work environment with a lot of responsibility
- Career opportunities
- A competitive salary package (i.e., including additional benefits)
- 25 paid days of leave
Please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.